Thursday, April 24, 2008

This Post is Earth Friendly!

In Honor of Earth Day, I did NOT cut down any Rain Forests. I did unplug all of my appliances not currently being used. Please do the same.

For a list of other cool and easy things you can do Al Gore's site is great. Also, I found this other super cool site called Earth911 that lists places to take your electronics, paint and other kooky items you should NOT be throwing in the trash. For my lovely Angeleno's, UCLA has a great e waste program. Check it out.

Now that THAT'S out of the way, let us all relax and enjoy this killer "green," performance of Radiohead on Conan last night. The band was sorta live in that via satellite way. Thom and the band elected to forgo the flight to NYC as the carbon footprint would have been the same as driving a car for one year in London.

One more reason to love them. As if we needed it.


No comments: