Monday, April 28, 2008

A Few More Words About Coachella and Then I'll Drop It

Check out this pic from Coachella. If you look closely, you'll notice only one dude actually had a good time. So if you didn't go, you don't have to feel bad.

For more cool pics and for full coverage of the event head to rollingstone.com. I'm pretty sure they were there and can give you a better idea of what went down than I can. I spent most of the weekend looking for an apartment in Silver Lake

Photo: Winter/Getty

I attempted to check into the event over the weekend, but I kept getting Rosanna Arquette interviewing skinny pale dudes that I didn't recognize. MGMT is probably already writing a song about her. That would make it three, which I think is some sort of record. Pattie Boyd is going to be so pissed.

So far this is my favorite clip from Coachella-
Prince covering Radiohead. Feel free to send me any clips you especially dig.










No comments: