Thursday, April 24, 2008

The Bands are So Great at Coachella I Almost Wish I Was Going

Coachella is this weekend. If you're going...awesome! If you've been to the festival before, you must know you are a person who thrives on huge crowds of people on ecstasy and assorted other drugs, enjoy the fiery hot burning rays of the desert sun and delight in warm beer in plastic cups.

If this is your first time in Indio, I hope you LOVE the smell of patchouli!

For the rest of us, not heading to the event we can enjoy live streams through the weekend here.

Tomorrows highlights in the AT & T Blue Room include Rogue Wave, Tegan & Sara and the Raconteurs.
Saturday check out The Bird and the Bee, Hot Chip, DeVotchka and Portishead
Sunday I'll definitely be tuning in for the Stars set.

I have to admit, part of me (the clearly insane part that has blocked out how miserable I was the last time I was there) wishes I was going. The line-up is AMAZING.

No comments: