Sunday, April 13, 2008

Music to Itemize Your Deductions To

If you're anything like me, (super awesome) you've waited until the last minute to do taxes. If you are also like me, you are huddled over your laptop doing them yourself.

Because I think you are very cuddly and adorable, I am here to help!

Here are some bands to rock you through your tax woes.

Start off with Brooklyn funksters MGMT, these are the best guys to get you through the early stage monotony of W2 entry, especially if you're an artist-type person and worked 57 different jobs in 2007.

When your moving into the more complicated area of 1099's & deductions, I suggest the mellow grooves of Meredith Bragg & the Terminals.

You totally did your taxes! Celebrate with my new favorite indie happy fun time band Vampire Weekend.

No comments: