Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Motley Crue in Hollywood Today! Well, They Were Probably Here Yesterday Too, But Now They Have a Big Announcement!

Motley Crue has big news at 4 pm!

They already made headlines earlier by being the first band to release a single through crazy popular video game Rock Band. The song, Saints of Los Angeles is the first release from their upcoming album. If you read The Dirt you know the single is not self-referential.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Hollywood news conference is going to be a tour announcement. I am totally going! To the concert, not the conference. I have an aversion to crowds of tattooed Hepatitis B carriers. That makes going to the concert tricky. I guess that's why God invented Xanax.

You can get the announcement via the Crue fanclub for $40. Or you can pay zero dollars and check back with me as I am your one stop Crue News Network! Today anyway. Maybe I should go to the conference. I have yet to realize my girlhood dream of meeting Nikki Sixx. Think about it- me and Nikki Sixx having Jamba Juice together? Paradise.

Please enjoy some classic Motley Crue circa 1984! Back in those days a tiny version of myself slept on Holly Hobby sheets while the Crue were busy shooting up heroin, raping groupies (totally an accident!) and crashing Ferrari's.

No comments: