Friday, February 29, 2008

This Post Will Happen Only ONCE Every Four Years

Today is “Leap Year.” What exactly is Leap Year?

No one knows. Aside from a few scientists and dolphins, the concept is too difficult to be grasped by mere humans.
So let us instead celebrate an even better event- Tony Robbins birthday. Coincidentally, this also only occurs every four years.

My plan to celebrate Big T’s big day include leaving this two-star hotel in Nashville- thank you exit 47 FOR EVERYTHING. Next I will drive through whatever state and/or states come next until I get to what is sure to be a one or two-star hotel in Arkansas.

Yes, my life is awesome, but it doesn't mean you can't have fun. Perhaps you could run (or walk) to your local Cineplex to enjoy hottie-fest, "The Other Boleyn Girl" which opened today.

I predict the period piece to CRUSH the R- Rated Will Ferrell comedy Semi-Pro.*

Finally all that Red Carpet canoodling will pay off!





*My predictions have a 45-50% success rate.

No comments: