Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Missed Connections

Missed Connections
Here's is my favorite guy on Craigslist Missed connections these days:

Dear Bipolar Girl At Work - m4w

Reply to: pers-303549755@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-31, 12:37AM PDT


WHAT'S YOUR DEAL??!!!
I mean...one minute you're nice,
and then the next minute you're like the meanest bitch
in the world!!!

I don't get you and you know what...?
I don't CARE to get you! I don't know if you actually
get off on treating people like crap, because if you
do...I just want to know who do you think you are?
You're like some sort of freakshow or something...

Anyways, sorry for venting. Just wanted to let you
know that I'm in love with you and I hope that you're
doing okay. See you at work on Monday.

Love,
Your Biggest Fan

Oh, but wait...he had more to say…nine days later


Dear Bipolar Girl At Work Pt. 2 - m4w

Reply to: pers-308085433@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-08, 12:23AM PDT


Hey-
So...I received some advice telling me that maybe I
should let you know how I really feel about you. The
thing is that it's nearly impossible to tell you at
work so I guess I'll have to settle for CL.

Basically, I think that you're a very beautiful
person. Your eyes, the way you smile (when you're in a
good mood), and the way that you can be nice when you
want to be. But to be honest, when you are being a
bitch, that's when I find myself thinking about you
most. Anyways, I don't know if you have someone
special in your life but if you are looking for
someone who'll give you attention and love...I just
want to let you know that I'll be here for you

No comments: