Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I am a baseball expert

Now that it's baseball season, I have decided I am going to become a baseball expert. Here are some facts I have picked up based on watching just one game. (Part of one game.)

1. Baseball players can be black, white and other races. Like fat.
2. There are 3 sets of numbers on the screen. The first set are the scores that the judges give them. The second set are the scores that the audience give them. The third set is their "wish score."
3. I did not want to make-out with any of the baseball players.
4. A baseball game may remind you of summertime's past. Or that Seinfeld is probably on another channel.
5. There are two teams. I am almost sure of this.
6. Baseball players are sometimes referred to as "athletes." Now, I realize that is meant sarcastically.
7. This is more of a suggestion: A baseball covered in metal spikes. Think about it.
8. Announcers say things and no one (on Earth anyway) know what they are talking about.
9. All baseball players are alcoholics that beat their wives. FACT.
10. Baseball is purely a game of chance.

No comments: