Saturday, September 22, 2007

Greenspan's Reefer Madness!


Alan Greenspan knows all about the depression because he lived it! HE talks about it in his new captivating book!


Al, as I like to call him, who was our Federal Reserve Chairman for X number of years has a new book out “The Age of Turbulence.” I’m sure you are currently tearing through this riveting page turner, feel free to give me the highlights, I keep forgetting to pick up copy.

He was promoting his new book on NPR the other day and he was talking about being in a Jazz band as a young whippersnapper. Apparently some of the band members enjoyed the kind herb, but not Al.

“Not me, oh no, I never even smoked a cigarette. But even to this day, I can still smell a marijuana cigarette from 50 yards away!”

Um…Alan, I think pretty much, all of us can.

No comments: