Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Donut Burgers Coming to a Menu Near YOU!


I saw a link for an article online the other day...

Donut Burger's Coming to a Menu Near YOU!

It seems that some restaurants are now offering a
hamburger that uses two donuts for a bun.
Finally! This is what America needs!
Below that link there was another link...

Consider a RAW FOOD DIET Instead.

I'm thinking anyone clicking on the story about
cow meat sandwiched between two glazed donuts,
is nowhere near considering a raw food diet.

Here's an idea, how about, Consider a REGULAR BUN.
Although I am a very busy and important person, I managed to squeeze in a moment to type "donut burger," into youtube and see what came up.

Nude Cooking Talk Show.

JACKPOT!

But when I began to watch the Nude Cooking Talk Show, it was just as boring as people cooking with their clothes on while being filmed. I know this seems impossible – they're NAKED - but trust me on this. If you doubt me, watch a few moments. You will soon go, "Kris was totally right on about that!"

Here is the link just in case you want to be bored out of your mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REOSAbCfXp4

The only moment of interest for me came about midway through when the NUDE CHEF LADY said to the NUDE PAL OR NEIGHBOR LADY…

"When people find out I'm a nude chef, the NUMBER 1
question I get asked is, "What do you do when
you fry bacon?"

WHAT?

You tell people you are a NUDE CHEF
and that's the NUMBER ONE QUESTION you get asked?

Because that's not the first thing that pops into my
head. I would have so many other questions before
bacon frying would even be on the table. Let's start
with the big one:

WHY CAN I SEE YOUR VAGINA RIGHT NOW?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I am the one you refer to as Nude Cooking lady -- firstly, my show is not boring and secondly, thank you for featuring it on your blog. Now- to answer your question-- you wouldn't be seeing my "vagina" because I always wear an apron for safety. If you have any other questions for me I am happy to answer them for you.

Love, bunnybunns, nude chef.
chefbunns@gmail.com